What is an Audiology Booth?
AB Series Mini Booths
Pre-assembled and ready to use AB Series audiology booths offer high performance in a small package. Booths are small enough to fit through a standard doorway while large enough to conduct testing. Unique in the market for mini-size, acoustic integrity, durability and utility.
Choose from Cam-Lock & Fully Welded models. Cam-Lock models are fully demountable.
AB Mini Booths are suitable for for:
|OCTAVE BAND FREQUENCY (HZ)|
|NOISE REDUCTION (dB)|
*NIC - 26
• 2” (50mm) Cam-Lock Panel System or Fully Welded
• Universal LHH or RHH Door (Cam-Lock models only)
• 23” (584mm) W x 23” (584mm) H Double Glazed Square Framed Window
• In-wall 2” (50mm) Ventilation System
• Separate Light/Fan Switch
• 8 x ¼“ (6.3mm) Phone Jacks
• 2 x USB Ports
• 1 x 1 ¾“ (44mm) Pass Thru
• Heavy Duty Casters or Vibration Isolators
• Colour: Standard Eckel White, Luxury White, Beige, Warm Grey, & etc.(Full Range of colours are available)
• Pre-wired Electrics, Ready to Use
• Fully Demountable (Cam-Lock models only)
Power is supplied via a power cord connected to the customer’s 120 volt source. For international customers country specific electric and cord configurations are available. Unit is pre-wired and includes 120” (3048mm) long supply lead which plugs into your local supply socket. Lighting fixture incorporates light/fan switch.
Available options include 120v -60Hz. CSA/UL Approved Electrical – C22.2 601.1 Medical Electrical Equipment and 240v configurations.
Ceiling Integrated Silencer Systems
The integrated silenced ventilation system consists of factory installed extract air fans and a passive intake air flow. The fans are quiet with low power consumption. For customers wanting to connect to their existing HVAC system, optional vent collars are available.